Healthcare Director of Corporate Marketing
We are seeking a B2B healthcare marketing expert to expand our brand awareness and drive marketing engagements and inbound leads within our target audiences.
This individual will be responsible for architecting cohesive marketing strategies including leveraging thought leadership, PR, ABM, digital, marketing automation, direct mail, email marketing, webinars, live events, & more.
You will develop & co-execute our go-to-market strategy for driving targeted engagements and leads in our healthcare vertical, which currently consists of hospitals and hospital systems.
The position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, & will also work closely with other members of the corporate marketing team & broader organization. You will have access to a pool of 20 shared resources for the execution of your campaigns.
This position is an immediate hiring need.
Pay: Salary + Bonuses
- 3+ years in B2B Healthcare marketing crafting campaigns directed at independent hospitals, health systems, or private practices
- 5+ years proven track record of success in B2B with solid understanding of B2B demand generation principles;
- Analytical & metrics-driven, with a focus on defining and hitting KPIs while maintaining positive ROI
- 2+ years of proven experience creating, executing, & optimizing effective lead acquisition campaigns
- Demonstrated success with multiple forms of demand generation, including content marketing, paid search, direct mail, inbound marketing techniques, email marketing, SEO, & social media
- Experience with the following platforms:
- Hubspot &/or Salesforce
- MailChimp, Responsys, or similar email marketing platform
- Google Analytics & AdWords
- Hootsuite or other similar social media marketing platform
- Experience implementing account-based marketing strategies
- Client-side healthcare marketing experience
Attributes: Team player, highly analytical, competitive, creative, organized
- Strong analytics capability
- Strong project management
- Excellent written & verbal communication