Head of SEO at LegalZoom
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:02 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 14, 2021
At LegalZoom, we exist to democratize law and deliver on that purpose by bringing quality and affordable legal help to anyone who is starting a business, planning for their family, and protecting their ideas. If you ask our employees, (or Zoomers, as we call ourselves), they'll tell you the people are the best part about working here, and that's because we don't lose sight of our purpose. We are a company passionately focused on our customers through our products and services, supported by a strong technology platform that enables our customers to interact with us anytime and anywhere. We are a high growth company, expanding rapidly into new products and services, and looking to bring in leaders that want to further drive our purpose, help lead our growth, enhance our culture, develop our teams and accelerate career growth in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, inclusive, transparent and talented organization.
The Head of SEO is a key business leader at LegalZoom, responsible for defining and delivering on a cross-functional SEO strategy that delivers on ambitious goals for the company's most important growth driver . S/he sets the vision, mobilizes the organization, and develops a team of SEO experts to build a world-class SEO operation for LegalZoom.
- Define the vision and goals for LZ's cross-functional SEO strategy
- D eliver the roadmap to achieve vision; partner with marketing, tech, product, and PR to execute
- Identify new ways of increasing organic ranking, traffic, and revenue built on building trust with customers for our LZ brand
- Supervise on-site and off-site SEO functions to improve site health, influence content development, and promote our content to increase domain authority
- Build a backlink operation deeply ingrained into our content creation, promotion, and PR processes
- Own organic health reporting for LZ, inclusive of traffic trends, keyword research, and competitive analysis
- Oversee regular site and content audits to identify technical opportunities and establish a plan to fix those issues.
- Regularly present key findings , industry changes, and best practices to influence all levels of the organization, from working teams to C-team
- Hire , develop, and empower a growing team of four SEO experts
Knowledge and Skills:
- 8+ Years of experience in SEO leading both technical and content-driven SEO functions
- People management experience with a track record of developing teams and people
- L ives, eats and breathes the science and art of SEO
- Strong written and verbal communicato r across all levels of organization, up to C-team
- Intellectually curious with a desire to learn and evolve with the business
- Strategic strength: demonstrated success in setting objective and prioritizing activities to deliver on objective
- Operational strength : demonstrated success in delivering on high-complexity, multiple-stakeholder programs
Read Full Job Description