Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
ABOUT THE JOB
Anduril is looking for a Head of Product Marketing to join our rapidly growing team. As head of product marketing, you’ll be responsible for go to market strategy for Anduril’s suite of software and hardware solutions like Lattice, Ghost, Sentry Towers and Anvil. You’ll roll up your sleeves from day one and jump right in to understand the needs of our customers, and translate the complexity of our products into very real, impactful positioning and customer messaging. This is a critical cross functional role, and you’ll work closely with engineering, product, business development and communications to ensure alignment across all go to market initiatives and channels.
The right person for this role is a leader, is both strategic and execution-oriented. You can tap into your deep bench of experience, while also having the creativity and passion to try something new. You exemplify high judgement and accountability. You’re as excited about coming up with high level positioning and go to market campaigns as you are about ensuring every detail in a customer presentation is perfect. If you’re a natural collaborator, detail-oriented, strategic and have a passion for Anduril’s mission, then this role may be for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be an expert on Anduril’s industry, customers, products, technology and competition.
- Develop and maintain strategic product marketing and go to market campaigns for Anduril’s suite of software and hardware solutions including Lattice, Sentry Towers, Ghost, Anvil and emerging technologies.
- Define Anduril’s product positioning, from high level messaging to feature-level product differentiation. Ensure product messaging is consistent across marketing channels.
- Own content strategy and develop a robust sales toolkit that highlights the value and differentiation of Anduril’s products and technology including pitch decks, slick sheets, video assets, etc.
- Lead trainings for business development team on sales toolkit materials.
- Build strong relationships and ensure alignment with cross functional teams including engineering, product, business development, communications and government relations.
- Create a framework to measure ROI effectiveness for go to market initiatives, track results and continually optimize.
- More than six years of experience and demonstrated success in product marketing - specific background in technology startups and B2B environments.
- Proven ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to move seamlessly between strategy and tactical execution.
- Proven ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms.
- Track record of bringing new products to market - both hardware and software.
- Startup or entrepreneurial spirit (willingness to jump in and get your hands dirty).
- Good judgment.
- Interest working in national security or defense space.