Head of Performance Marketing at Clutter
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 800+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for an experienced, growth-oriented Head of Performance Marketing to help lead the expansion and diversification of Clutter’s marketing channels. This person will work to optimize, refine and manage the digital channels that Clutter utilizes to drive new customer acquisition and increase the growth of the inbound funnel. This role works cross-functionally and will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Own performance across digital media channels, with a focus on scaling new customer acquisition while achieving high-quality users based on CAC and ROAS.
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to understand the user’s journey from awareness to conversion and leverage insights to unlock new growth and conversion opportunities.
- Set budgets, define objectives, identify and fill gaps, and refine processes as needed.
- Manage the ad creative process both internally and externally
- 5+ years experience managing performance marketing with multi-million dollar budgets
- Strong SEM experience is essential
- Self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch
- Collaborative, hands-on, and a strong ownership mindset
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - you'll receive an initial stock option grant, and have the ability to earn additional stock option grants each quarter.
- 401(k) with company matching
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly stipend for phone and Internet usage
- Work laptop & equipment
- Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the US
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.