Head of Growth
Greater LA Area
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. Our growth team is seeking a Head of Growth who will lead a significant part of the growth team. You’ll be responsible for building the strategy, team, and culture for the company’s user growth team. You are someone that builds high performance teams, uses data and experimentation to deliver massive business results, and is passionate about impacting tens of millions of user’s lives, we want to hear from you!
Who you are
- You have the energy and dedication to get things done.
- On every challenge you work on, you understand the context as a whole and always strive to make improvements.
- You firmly grasp what it means to be agile in a software development space.
- You thrive on owning your work from beginning to end without the need for follow-ups and micromanagement.
- You are an absolute team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation of details.
- Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information.
- 8+ years of product management in a high growth consumer tech company.
- 6+ years leading high growth product teams.
- University degree, ideally with technical or business background or mix of education and experience.
- A dynamic leader that motivates, sets vision and ignites growth amongst a group of cross functional teams, i.e, Product Managers and engineers.
- Experience leading user growth, international growth, engagement, and monetization Product Teams for consumer mobile apps, mobile business.
- Experience successfully driving strategic plans and tactical execution that align with business goals.
- The technical knowledge and experience to work on highly technical features with specialized engineering teams.
- Impressive communication and collaborative skills to manage and oversee products with cross functional teams across the business and geographies.
- The ability to assess the impact of a feature not only on end users but also the platform it’s being built for.
- Own product lifecycle from initial conception to launch: defining product requirements and working closely with Engineering and Product to build and launch features against a planned release schedule.
- Use data to drive product vision and definition of key success metrics, innovation and roadmap planning of new products and features to deliver against team and company goals.
- Adopt end-to-end ownership of core experiences, from setting the strategy, crafting the product and launching across markets.
- Develop goals and own business outcomes around that meet user experience expectations and revenue targets.
- Leverage your own team’s learnings to influence product management best practices at Lucky Day and increase effectivity of the company’s entire Product group.
- Continuously foster relationships with colleagues across the organization and factor their goals and needs into roadmap plans and strategy.
- Have a deep understanding of other groups' goals and objectives, and influence decision making across the company.
- Proactively champion skill and career building across your team, and recommend opportunities for improvement to result in an overall stronger product team at Lucky Day!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.
Read Full Job Description