DISQO is a next generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
DISQO is looking for an entrepreneurial Brand and Communications leader who will define and execute all aspects of our brand across all B2B and B2C business lines. Your contributions will be highly visible and instrumental in hitting ambitious goals driving the growth of our company. A diverse group of stakeholders will rely on your messaging, including investors, potential employees, current employees, press, advertisers, agencies, media companies and market researchers.
Within the Marketing team at DISQO, Brand and Communications represents the voice of the brand both internally and externally and ties together all aspects of DISQO and Survey Junkie messaging. Brand and Communications is responsible for driving a unified brand experience, public awareness of our brand and capabilities across all of our constituencies.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an individual with a demonstrated growth mindset who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and values the opportunity to make an impact! We have a strong culture of teamwork, collaboration, mutual respect, and transparency and it's vital that the Brand and Communications leader is strongly aligned with these tenets.
What you will do:
- Convey the brand vision across investors, potential employees, current employees, press, advertisers, agencies, media companies and market researchers.
- Create & manage communications and PR to drive awareness and excitement about DISQO across key audiences.
- Drive and implement all corporate and marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness of the DISQO brand across all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Develop an annual integrated marketing plan, including an events/editorial calendar, that strategically hits every potential target audience.
- Build a digital marketing discipline that elevates the brand and provides visibility for Sales, including a content marketing strategy, implementing an enterprise SEO/SEM strategy, and driving ROI through marketing analytics programs.
- Lead and implement content marketing initiatives across multiple channels (e.g. website, email, social etc.) to increase customer engagement, particularly in the B2C space.
- Work with a team of professional creatives to develop top notch visuals and maintain and evolve the look and feel of the DISQO brand.
- Create the style guide reflective of the DISQO positioning, ensuring that cross-functional team members have materials and resources needed for internal and external communications.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team to understand what the company is building, why, and whom the target audience is and when to reach them. Collaborate with Product Marketing to generate brand awareness, establish brand affinity, and improve customer retention.
- Work with product management and engineering teams to optimize landing page performance via SEO and other strategies.
- Leverage DISQO spokespeople and members of the DISQO Leadership Team to respond to media requests, providing media training and other resources for DISQO speakers.
- Partner with the People Team on employee branding efforts and marketing campaigns targeting prospective employees and positioning DISQO as an employer of choice.
- Track and report quantifiable results on an ongoing basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years corporate brand and communications experience - Adtech experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Deep functional expertise in all aspects of marketing with a proven track record of driving business results through disruptive marketing and sales enablement programs.
- Agile thinker, who is always evolving and growing their perspective.
- Experience in agile marketing methodologies.
- Passionate about technology businesses, intellectually curious and a fast learner.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excels at working cross-functionally, aligning multiple stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker who can reduce broad strategies into well-defined messages.
- Ability to understand and connect technical details to meaningful customer value.
- Experience in or deep knowledge of the market research, advertising, data solutions, and consumer applications industries (Preferred).
- Two-sided Marketplace Platform experience (B2B and B2C) (Preferred)
- Advanced understanding of how to align Salesforce and other marketing analytics tools to the business to measure marketing mix ROI and drive the right programs necessary to support the company’s ambitious growth goals.
- Intense curiosity to master the marketplace and accelerate our visibility with multiple key stakeholder audiences.
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to attract, develop, manage and mentor top talent.
- Business driver, with proven track record of leading marketing teams that deliver significant bottom line results.
- Embrace challenges: Be smart and quick with the ability to rapidly learn the nuances of a complex, highly technical business and industry.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.