Growth Marketing Specialist (Contract) at Ladder
Ladder is a nutrition supplement brand founded by LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cindy Crawford & Lindsey Vonn. Ladder helps high-performers achieve their fitness goals with clean, premium supplements, including protein, pre-workout, and superfood greens. Ladder’s mission: raise the standard for quality, taste, and safety. Created by athletes and experts, Ladder gives people the tools to elevate their workout.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to help drive our customer acquisition efforts through paid marketing. The role will report to the Growth Marketing Manager and will work closely with our brand, creative and product teams to rapidly scale advertising at Ladder. The successful candidate will have a documented history of using paid acquisition channels to drive ROI-positive growth for a direct to consumer business.
While we are initially looking for a contractor, full-time opportunities are available for exceptional performers.
What You’ll Do:
- Accountable for efficiently driving new customer acquisition and allocating spend to increase ROAS and reduce CAC
- Build, optimize, and scale marketing campaigns across paid channels (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Paid Google Search, YouTube, GDN, etc.)
- Implement retargeting and prospecting campaigns
- Ideate and execute A/B tests to continually improve campaign performance (new placements, creative formats, ad copy)
- Work directly with the design and brand teams to collaborate on ad creative development
- Set up social media ads, write copy, and moderate ad comments
- Work with product team to create efficient paid acquisition funnels (custom landing pages, lead capture, dynamic website content)
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and spend forecasts
- Identify, explore, and prioritize new acquisition marketing and growth opportunities
The following should describe you:
- 2+ years of experience managing paid search and social campaigns where ROAS / ROI optimization was the focus
- Track record of owning quantified KPI targets and running campaigns to increase conversion rates.
- Strong creative and analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, and take on new challenges
- Working knowledge of analytics tools and conversion tracking (Google Analytics, UTM links, pixel setup, product data feeds, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail a must!
- Intermediate/advanced experience with Excel
- Efficient time management skills and can manage multiple projects progressing at the same time
- Highly motivated, intellectually curious, with a great sense of humor
- Bonus Skills:
- Copywriting experience
- Experience with CPG brands
- Experience working with Klaviyo email marketing platform
- Experience using Slack, Asana and G-suite
- Skilled in SEO, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Shopify, Facebook Analytics, Google Merchant Group, Google Optimize
- Experience buying OTT, Podcasts, Newsletters, OOH, etc.
What You’ll Get:
- Daily opportunities to make an impact at a company that is democratizing health and wellness
- Smart, friendly culture with flexible hours, a stocked kitchen, and a light-filled office just three blocks from the beach
- Full-time opportunities for exceptional performers