Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help us execute on this mission by ideating and planning multi-channel marketing campaigns that lead to attributable digital conversions and lift in inbound lead generation from Real Estate Agents, Loan Officers, and Home Buyers and Sellers. Endpoint’s platform and customer target is a unique blend of B2B and B2C which requires a well-rounded marketer who is fluent in the real estate process, and has had experience with both online and out-of-home campaign management.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will use your skills to:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and cross-channel media plans to target real estate agents, lending professionals, and home buyers and sellers
- Drive email campaign ideation, calendar planning, creative copywriting, and execution
- Manage site content calendar and copywriting with the intention of driving SEO impact
- Collaborate with UX Design to implement and A/B test landing page tactics to improve conversion rates
- Identify segments and user cohorts, and maintain ownership of the CDP and CRM to manage this
- Draft materials that support sales in outreach, including whitepapers and social media content
- Configure and monitor analytics and CRM attribution reports to continuously optimize lifecycle campaigns and manage spend
- Work cross-functionally with design, business development, product, and operations to uphold strategic brand voice and tone
- Plan and execute media strategy to support new regional launches as Endpoint expands nationwide
You’ll come to Endpoint with:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of marketing and brand strategy experience in both B2B and B2C
- Advanced in Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and demand-side platforms
- Experience with executing on out-of-home placements such as direct mail and billboards
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent creative copywriting experience and portfolio
- Experience with event planning
- Comfortability with extracting data insights from Google Analytics and Segment
- Comfortability with Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience with managing PR campaigns is a plus
- Experience in proptech or fintech is a plus
Why work at Endpoint:
- You will have a lot of responsibility and many opportunities to advance your career
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well-funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental and Vision, 401K matchDog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact.
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description