UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with remote teams around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace.
We're looking for a strategic, analytical, and growth-oriented marketer to lead our demand generation and growth marketing function. In this role, you will be responsible for leading our customer acquisition strategy from end-to-end.
What you'll do:
- Lead the development, execution, and optimization of all lead generation, nurturing and paid customer acquisition campaigns and programs
- Continue to scale our marketing efforts and take primary responsibility for exceeding our pipeline opportunity goals each quarter
- Develop programs and strategies for acquisition, retention, and expansion through multiple channels, including SEM/SEO, nurture, in-app messaging, retargeting, direct mail, content, social, inbound channels, and other channels
- Drive continual improvements in lead conversion rates, close rates, and funnel velocity
- Own end-to-end our content strategy for gated content and experiences that will drive significant conversion
- Lead SEO and develop our roadmap of new pages and experiences to grow our organic reach— Leverage the content team to create the right content for our audience
- Build out and run robust campaigns (webinars, newsletters, etc.) that support customer acquisition, upsell, and customer retention
- Own in-product campaigns in collaboration with product marketing and product teams
- Drive process alignment across sales and marketing (lead management, revenue performance), ensuring optimal system performance and data integrity
- In partnership with Revenue & Marketing Operations, develop and execute a strong strategy and framework for marketing measurement, dashboards/analytics, and attribution
- Build and own a strong framework for analytics and continuous testing and optimization of landing pages and overall website
- Define KPIs and implement measurement, analytics, benchmarking, and reporting methods to gauge success for marketing channels, campaigns, and initiatives
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS growth marketing and demand generation experience
- Proven ability to achieve marketing goals and accelerate revenue while staying within budget
- Strong understanding of what it takes to measure campaign performance and improve SaaS funnel metrics
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate customers
- Data-driven with excellent strategic, analytical, and critical thinking capabilities
- Some experience managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and display digital marketing campaigns
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) reporting experience
- Experience with modern marketing tech such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot
- Experience with publisher platforms like Google Ads
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 80+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in industries like manufacturing, food production, healthcare, property management, hospitality, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
Interested in learning more?
$36M Series B:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.