Growth Marketing Manager
Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To empower everyone along the supply chain by bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: To transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We’re people. We’re shippers. We’re a team.
Join an extraordinary team focused on delighting clients with a competitive, enterprise shipping solution. Our sales team is winning clients daily and is excited to partner with a data-driven marketer that will directly contribute to growing our clients around the world.
Shippabo offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
On a day-to-day basis as a growth marketing manager you will:
- Launch and optimize lead generation campaigns
- Define KPIs for Shippabo’s user acquisition
- Proactively identify, execute and manage campaigns and external partnerships
- Continuously evaluate and optimize results and make data-driven recommendations to senior executives
- Optimize to fuel high-quality customer acquisition
- Launch and optimize traditional channels and CRM strategies to drive user acquisition
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns strategies
- Works on multiple projects concurrently.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and managing marketing campaigns, user acquisition, analytics and growth
- Are a results and data-driven marketer
- Have a proven ability to execute and measure marketing initiatives
- Can clearly communicate initiatives and closely collaborate with internal team and external partners
- Are a quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and are willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Are experienced in managing project priorities, deadlines and deliverables