Growth Marketing Manager, Cycling
Who We Are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who We’re Seeking:
We are seeking a Growth Marketing Manager on the Cycling team to drive our mission to become the largest training platform for the Cycling community. If you are a passionate marketer with a passion for cycling who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to put in the hard work, then we want to hear from you. Are you ready to change the way the world looks at Cycling training and racing? If yes, then we promise you a career experience that's fast paced, engaging, maybe a little sweaty but also loads of fun!
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Director of Growth Marketing for Cycling to develop marketing strategies which create brand awareness, product understanding, and customer acquisition amongst key audiences in Cycling.
- Develop marketing programs and bring them to life, working with external partners and internal teams, to activate through channels including in game, paid media, media relations, retail, field marketing events, partner activation, influencer strategy, and others.
- Lead key on North American programming - a primary market for Zwift with a distinguishing set of features which requires a dedicated strategy.
- Build new partnerships and initiatives designed to grow and engage the Zwift subscriber base, including but not limited to wellness brands, hardware manufacturers, cycling federations and organizations.
- Ideate content initiatives for owned projects and partner with creative team to oversee planning, management, development and execution.
- On site support at real world events and product demonstrations to prospective customers and partners.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; Bonus points for cycling industry and/or client, agency or media experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working on direct response, B2C campaigns
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines required.
- A keen interest in the wellness sector with deep knowledge of the cycling industry, media and consumer landscape.
- Experience working with large consumer brands across various time zones, preferably across health, wellness, sports, and/or tech categories.
- Travel expectation of 15-25%; both domestic and international
Top 5 Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
How to stand out among the rest:
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.