Growth Marketing Analyst
Greater LA Area
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical, marketing and business background – with a hunger to make companies grow.
You will be responsible for the full execution of your growth marketing strategy: planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing. As an analyst of the Marketing and Communications team, you will also be responsible for the maintenance of our current data models and reporting standards.
In addition, you will be given opportunities to develop data-driven insights and recommendations to help improve our product and marketing effectiveness. You will be on the cutting edge of analysis, leveraging our data sources to propose new ideas and drive key strategic decisions through both offline and online efforts.
- Strategy: Strategically lead and efficiently scale paid customer acquisition strategy (online and offline) across channels including but not limited to: paid social, paid search, content marketing, organic referral, email, influencer marketing, podcast ads and video advertising.
- Modeling: Maintain our current data models spanning across LTV, forecasting, CRM, attribution and more.
- Dashboarding: Transform datasets using Excel allowing stakeholders to easily slice and dice pivot tables, charts and dashboards. Build beautiful and insightful dashboards in our BI software, Periscope.
- Reporting: Operate and streamline our reporting standards that are utilized by the growth team and executive team.
- Cross-functional: Leverage data to drive projects focusing on new user growth, mobile usage, and revenue - working closely with product, marketing and engineering.
- Discovery: Mine data and analytics to gain a better understanding of user funnel and engagement behaviors, including impacts of current marketing strategies.
- Optimization: Implement and analyze A/B or Multivariate Tests to provide in-depth insights to the marketing team on the test data and understanding of marketing drivers’ effects.
- BS or MS or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience with SQL.
- 2+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or growth.
- An analytical mindset, with advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, third party analytics, and attribution platforms strongly preferred.
- Strong data visualization skillsAbility to effectively communicate data into insights and actions.
- Familiar with marketing funnels and the economics of user acquisition and retention.
- E-commerce experience a huge plus (either in web or mobile).
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description