Enplug is a rapidly growing tech startup in Los Angeles. We were named Inc. Magazine's "Top 7 Most Innovative Startups in LA" and Forbes 30 Under 30.
Our team builds the software that powers screens you see in corporate offices, shopping malls, stadiums, banks, and hotels. Our SaaS enterprise solution is used by companies ranging from Google to Porsche to Hilton.
We pride ourselves with having talented, A+ people and look for people passionate about technology to join our team.
We’re looking for a talented Growth Manager who is tech-savvy and is eager to maximize their strengths and skills. You love optimizing marketing activities and figuring out creative and effective ways to increase lead generation and user acquisition.
In this position, you’ll work with and report to the VP of Marketing.
- Generate quality leads by developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns that fit with overall company marketing strategy
- Optimize and manage Enplug’s online presence and engagement
- A/B test new tools and campaigns to increase lead generation and reach
- Track, benchmark and analyze campaigns to make recommendations on media spend
- Proactively find PR opportunities
- Design creative marketing messages and work with our designer to create impactful content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing tools, trends, and strategies
- Identify high-impact marketing opportunities; plan, experiment, iterate, learn, and optimize constantly
- Develop and track KPIs for your work
- Adapt plans to target different user segments
- Proactively track and improve Share of Voice on forum & review sites
- Aggressively research new ideas and strategies
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of user acquisition, growth hacking or marketing experience
- Tech savvy
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Data driven and analytical
- Creative thinker
- Proficient in Excel
- Familiar with using a CRM system like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience writing for a variety of channels
- Fast learner
- Action-oriented and a “do-er”
- Comfortable speaking to clients and prospects both on and offline
- Good design eye
- Understand basic UX principles
- B2B marketing experience to enterprise businesses
- Channel Partnership marketing experience
- Frequent catered lunches and team outings
- All-expense paid team vacation to somewhere cool
- Like ping-pong, foosball, or Nintendo? So do we! Come enjoy Enplug's office game area!
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K Matching!