Growth Manager, SEM at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring!
About the Marketing Team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with growing our 17M+ user base. You’ll let the data tell the story and surface actionable insights. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
About The Role:
We are actively seeking a problem-solver and go-getter to become Honey’s Growth Manager, SEM. This role will focus on scaling and managing our entire coupons channel. In this role, you will be responsible for driving paid search traffic to our coupons channel while working very closely with the product and analytics team to develop the proper tools to support and sustain long term growth. You will be responsible for media buying, strategy, performance, product enhancements, and reporting. This individual must have a proven track record of success and will be responsible for taking ownership of this channel.
What You'll Do:
As a Growth Manager, SEM, you will:
- Oversee paid search strategy and directly manage the growth of the coupons channel
- Manage all day-to-day campaign operations from ideation to execution to reporting
- Drive go-to-market strategy by working closely with the revenue team and identify new areas of growth
- Help set annual, monthly, and weekly goals based on the company's overarching objectives
- Coaching and teaching direct reports on best practices, campaign creation, campaign management, data analysis, and reporting
- Analyze campaign data, identify actionable opportunities, and measure and report on performance
- Champion and challenge changes to operational efficiencies and work cross-functionally with teams to streamline or build various internal workflows
- 4+ years experience scaling and managing paid search campaigns
- 2+ years experience working cross-functionally with product/analytics team
- Have successfully owned and managed a multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Comfortable with communicating and pitching growth opportunities to merchants
- Experience directly managing and growing marketing teams
- Self-starter that can drive initiatives but knows when/how to escalate problems when necessary
- High attention to detail, expert analytical skills, comfortable validating large amounts of data
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.