Growth Manager - Paid Search
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Growth Manager - Paid Search to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About the Role: We are looking for a paid search expert to join Honey’s marketing team reporting to the Director of Growth. The ideal candidate is a data-informed, strategic thinker who is always looking for the truth in the numbers. You are hungry and eager to learn and will never be satisfied with the status quo. Ultimately, you will be responsible to help scale our efforts on search.
About the Team: As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with leveraging the power of search to grow our 10M+ user base. You’ll let the data tell the story and surface actionable insights. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
What You’ll Do:
Media Strategy & Tactics
- Plan, design and implement paid search strategies & tactics that deliver on performance objectives & goals
- Own all facets of optimizations that yield positive revenue & profit: bid strategy, negative keyword strategy, ad copy and landing page development & keyword expansion
- Model, forecast & deliver on monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Conduct A/B and multivariate experiments to identify opportunities for maximizing performance across hundreds of campaigns
- Provide monthly reporting, analysis & actionable insights to cross-functional teams & senior management
- Stay abreast of the latest PPC trends & product innovations
- Partner with internal teams, such as Product, Engineering & SEO, to help build proprietary models & tools to manage the search business
- Collaborate with the Partnerships team in securing new merchant partners & retaining existing partners as the search expert & thought leader
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative subject
- 4+ years of paid search experience with a proven history of successfully owning a multimillion dollar annual search budget & driving profitability
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills applied to performance marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- You work well with a great deal of autonomy and enjoy collaborating and working toward a solution on sometimes abstract and ambiguous asks
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.