At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
CRO Lead is responsible for defining and collaborating on growth strategy, coordinating and executing growth plans, and optimizing our funnel to meet revenue targets. The role is part marketing, part product, and full collaborator. The CRO Lead will act as the bridge between marketing and product, to ensure that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed on aggressively. Working from the top of the funnel to the bottom, the CRO Lead will ensure that marketing and product efforts achieve the business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
CRO Lead will lead a team that focuses on customer acquisition, activation, and retention, using both inbound/outbound strategies and online/offline approaches to move people through the funnel. CRO Lead will constantly collect data to track and improve on all steps in the funnel, identifying bottlenecks and increasing automation.
- Develop and monitor the company’s growth strategy for all stages in the funnel (marketing, registration, conversion), including advising on roadmaps for each marketing channel to achieve consistent conversion improvements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams spanning engineering, data, design, marketing, legal, research, and SEO to prioritize the testing calendar
- Acquisition / TOFU: Advise on targeting and creative testing for online marketing efforts (SEM/SEO, social media, blogs, ads, traditional media) and for landing page conversion (homepage, marketing pages)
- Activation / BOFU: Work on improving and testing mid and lower funnel conversion. (Registration funnel, Claims funnel).Retention: Collaborate on retention testing strategy (app, email, text message, retargeting)
- Track conversion rates and measure progress against goals, constantly looking to eliminate bottlenecks, improve processes, and introduce creative ideas and solutions that are quickly tested and evaluated
- Provide customer insight to the larger team by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions
- Collaborate with other departments to identify customer personas and translate product offering into targeted messaging
- Communicate strategies and results to the leadership team on a consistent basis
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years in E-commerce experience or relevant experience in online marketing
- Experienced in Adwords, Facebook Advertising, or other paid advertising channels
- Experienced knowledge of relevant design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experienced planning and launching large-scale A/B tests and analyzing results
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and web testing platforms (Optimizely)
- A “marketing mind” for high converting copy and design
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working in the health space
- Familiarity with data warehouse tools such as Google BigQuery and Redshift
- Familiarity with analytics / BI tools such as Python, Chartio, Google DataStudio, Looker
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.