Winner of TIME’s Best Fitness Invention of 2020, and loved by The New York Times, GOOP, People, Today, Men’s Fitness, Women’s Health and more, Supernatural is helping countless people fall in love with working out for the first time in their lives. Smash targets, lunge and squat to the beat of your favorite music while you travel to stunning destinations from around the world, guided by expert coaches. Available on the Oculus Quest.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers, and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is built to help people fall in love with health and wellness by making exercise fun, joyful and wonderful as possible.
The impact you'll make:
The Growth Marketing Manager will lead day-to-day efforts on customer acquisition across all paid and owned performance channels. They will play a strategic role in the building and optimization of Supernatural’s CRM, Website and eCommerce division. This role will be crucial in helping the company meet and exceed key business objectives and be responsible for bringing valuable insights to cross-functional partners.
Reports to: Marketing Director
What you’ll do
- Plan, build, and optimize acquisition & engagement campaigns across Supernatural’s digital channels.
- Test audience targeting solutions and various campaign tactics to improve performance.
- Operate and scale Supernatural’s new eCommerce division
- Lead testing and optimization of Supernatural’s owned channels. (Referral, Email, Push, PDPs, App Store, etc)
- Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing to instill Supernatural’s true and authentic voice across all digital assets and communications.
- Produce reporting, analysis, insights for visibility on performance for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build media budgets and models to help cross-functional partners forecast company sales & growth trajectory
- Recommend solutions to hit campaign-specific KPIs, as well as improving department best practices.
- Manage agencies and external contractors
What you’ll need to be successful
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience running D2C paid marketing campaigns ($2M+ annual spend) on all social platforms, with a focus on driving down CAC and increasing LTV
- Hands on experience both in-platform and managing external agencies & resources
- Team collaboration – a track record of working closely and smoothly with cross-functional, high-performing teams with different objectives.
- Expertise with performance tracking, measurement, attribution, and reporting
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- Expertise in building CRM systems that leverage email, push & SMS
- Experience managing referral and affiliate marketing programs
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to obtain clear ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, that can generate insights to drive business decisions across all our functions. You have a bias towards action.
- Proactive, collaborative, and strong team player.
- Be a data - driven KPI focused driver
- Be exceptionally resourceful at solving problems
- Be a roll-up-sleeves, scrappy, nimble doer
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach
Where you’ll be:
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. Post COVID, we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours: We operate within the Pacific time zone for collaboration
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.