Growth Architect at BCG Digital Ventures
In your role you will...
- Be responsible for input on growth strategy, execution, and optimization of client campaigns
- Partner with consulting teams to analyze client needs, prepare and give presentations, and implement solutions.
- Provide input into multi-channel growth optimization strategy
- Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Search campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, keyword research, and on-site conversion and keyword strategy based on performance history
- Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Social campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, audience planning, creative, and full-funnel conversion strategy based on performance history.
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
You should have...
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in industry, consulting, or agency
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Hands on experience with digital marketing channels like Facebook Power Editor, Google Ads, Amazon Marketing, or Programmatic
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mix Panel, and AppsFlyer
- Previous experience optimizing large scale multi-million dollar digital marketing campaigns
- A passion for digital marketing and client success
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
- Previous experience at a professional consulting company or agency highly
- Familiarity with the following techniques: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social, paid, and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience