Facebook Ad Buyer
- Elementary understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase visibility, brand recognition, and drive user acquisition and leads across SEM and Paid Social channels (i.e. AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Twitter, etc.)
- Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
- Identifying and selecting the best channel or medium for an advertising campaign based on an in-depth market analysis (i.e. audience demographics, media usage, ratings, type of content in a given vehicle, etc.)
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across publisher sites
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
- Preparing advertising schedules for approval.
- Copywriting skills
- Background and/or experience with design a plus (i.e Photoshop).
Skills and Experience:
- Strong interest in a career in digital advertising and marketing
- Positive “can-do” and “will-do” attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to also work independently
- Submits client reports and agendas on time, every week.
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!