Event Marketing Producer
Procore is seeking an Event Marketing Producer to join our Marketing team at our Carpinteria, CA headquarters. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a power-house marketing team and across departments to ensure the success of marketing campaigns, regional events, and trade shows. As part of the Event Marketing team, this role will work directly with Regional Marketing, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing and other internal stakeholders as well as many external vendors.
You must thrive in a fast paced environment, often juggling multiple events simultaneously, managing remote events and working with remote employees.
The position does require travel - up to 25%. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
• Plan and execute National and regional trade shows, roadshows and custom events
• Utilize project management software to manage event timelines and ensure all event deadlines are met
• Travel to select events for day of logistical support for trade shows, roadshows, and regional events
• Develop and produce campaign strategies with the Regional Marketing team.
• Create systems and processes to streamline workflow within event planning process
• Develop strategies to hit target engagement numbers, vet new shows/partnerships, and ROI tracking
• Work within event budget for sponsorship and production costs
• Create website content, presentation content development, email strategies for attendee recruitment/retention
• Sponsorship and contract negotiations, post-show analysis
• Target new/untapped markets, develops new trade show campaigns to drive engagements
• Collaborate with other departments to align events with global marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with demand generation, marketing ops, and communications teams to drive awareness and attendance to events
• Oversee event logistics including booth design, staffing and scheduling, budget tracking, and deliverables
• Support the conference and internal event teams on select events
What we are looking for:
• Minimum 4 years in event marketing or relevant industry experience required
• Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
• Fantastic customer service ethics and high standards for quality.
• Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Office, Google Applications, event management software user experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.