Engagement Growth Manager at Tinder (Greater LA Area, CA)
In This Role You Will:
- Be the problem-solver first in line to help keep everything on track and drive the project from conception through execution, keeping all teams up to date on progress.
- Own and execute lifecycle campaign strategies (end-to-end campaign production) to increase engagement and reduce churn.
- Work on the strategy for our new Live-Op events to keep Tinder’s members engaged and active.
- Support all marketing initiatives including brand campaigns and weekly newsletters / campaigns
- Coordinate with internal partners (marketing / product managers / engineering) to ensure timely planning, creation, and deployment of all campaigns.
- Own day-to-day communication and project coordination with internal clients.
- Monitor Engagement dashboards and report findings with the team.
- Execute and report results of A/B and multivariate tests.
- Proactively find opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity.
- Define and own a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement.
- Support product managers in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing partner communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project management.
About The Team:
- The core engagement team at Tinder has the most number of AB tests and projects being worked on at any time at Tinder. We cover all user-facing communication to our users, so we are always looking to polish, refine, and redefine how we reach out to those using the app. We work closely with all product teams to ensure that their work gets showcased to the right members of Tinder, and communicated out in all the countries and languages where the app is available. Our Live-Op events are changing the way in which our members interact with each other, and we have front row seats to help craft that process. The team knows how to work hard while ensuring that we also focus on energies smartly towards the highest priority tasks and campaigns.
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3+ years of engagement experience (preferably with member bases of 150,000+)
- Knowledge of Live-Op workflows, systems, and strategies for segmented user bases.
- Solid understanding of the app space and able to work with business, design, engineering and product management
- Experience with enterprise level Engagement platform (Leanplum, Braze, Urban Airship)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and opt- in and opt-out practices.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with other departments
- Working knowledge of HTML, SQL, Sketch, Photoshop
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment