Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. We are seeking an Engagement Growth Manager to join our Product team, reporting to the Senior Engagement Manager
The Engagement Growth Manager role works on making sure members on the Tinder app have the best experience possible. You will be working closely with other product teams to ensure their features are highlighted and communicated through our engagement channels to help increase visibility and adoption. This role works jointly with our Live-Op events to ensure that we have localized and engaging content going out to each specific region of our members. Being able to quickly AB test and iterate on campaigns as well as communicate those results and next steps to other teams are all important skills needed to flourish on the engagement team. This role will be working on high profile features, live-op events, and revenue campaigns that will definitely give room to showcase your talents and elevate your career.
We are also open to this role being based in San Francisco or Palo Alto, CA.
In This Role You Will:
- Be the problem-solver first in line to help keep everything on track and drive the project from conception through execution, keeping all teams up to date on progress.
- Own and execute lifecycle campaign strategies (end-to-end campaign production) to increase engagement and reduce churn.
- Work on the strategy for our new Live-Op events to keep Tinder’s members engaged and active.
- Support all marketing initiatives including brand campaigns and weekly newsletters / campaigns
- Coordinate with internal partners (marketing / product managers / engineering) to ensure timely planning, creation, and deployment of all campaigns.
- Own day-to-day communication and project coordination with internal clients.
- Monitor Engagement dashboards and report findings with the team.
- Execute and report results of A/B and multivariate tests.
- Proactively find opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity.
- Define and own a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement.
- Support product managers in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing partner communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project management.
About The Team:
- The core engagement team at Tinder has the most number of AB tests and projects being worked on at any time at Tinder. We cover all user-facing communication to our users, so we are always looking to polish, refine, and redefine how we reach out to those using the app. We work closely with all product teams to ensure that their work gets showcased to the right members of Tinder, and communicated out in all the countries and languages where the app is available. Our Live-Op events are changing the way in which our members interact with each other, and we have front row seats to help craft that process. The team knows how to work hard while ensuring that we also focus on energies smartly towards the highest priority tasks and campaigns.
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3+ years of engagement experience (preferably with member bases of 150,000+)
- Knowledge of Live-Op workflows, systems, and strategies for segmented user bases.
- Solid understanding of the app space and able to work with business, design, engineering and product management
- Experience with enterprise level Engagement platform (Leanplum, Braze, Urban Airship)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and opt- in and opt-out practices.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with other departments
- Working knowledge of HTML, SQL, Sketch, Photoshop
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.