Email Marketing Specialist
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 100% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Food Truck Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
You Will Be
- Working with Email Marketing Managers to analyze email campaign KPIs and identify trends to develop strategies and implement optimization tactics.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify data, reporting, and analysis requirements.
- Assisting with implementing reporting and testing strategies with other data extraction, reporting, and analytical tools (i.e. Google Analytics).
- Tracking performance and KPI metrics for email clients.
- Communicating results and recommending actions to all levels within the department and proactively identify opportunities for research that help move the business forward.
- Creating reporting mechanisms to measure the impact of email marketing efforts, work with the internal reporting team to set up benchmarks and drive performance improvements.
- Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions on email marketing plans and investment.
You Must Have
- 1-3 years of online marketing or building email campaigns experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Strong working knowledge with automation systems, CRM systems, and web analytics (Google Analytics specifically) with the ability to understand how they all work together.
- Hands-on experience with campaign execution, including email marketing and campaign analysis, preferred.
- General understanding of Ecommerce, demand generation, lead lifecycle, and lead nurturing preferred.
- Must have extensive Microsoft Excel skills, including using pivot tables and enhanced functions (v-lookup, etc.), along with strong project management and reporting skills.
- Analytic experience using data to drive optimization and future roadmaps.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver preferred.
- Experience in Bronto, ExactTarget, MailChimp, CheetahMail, Hubspot, or Marketo a plus.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY