Email Marketing Manager at SimplePractice
We’re seeking an email marketer with entrepreneurial drive who’s looking to take on the challenge of a fast-paced and innovative marketing and lifecycle communications program. Join a dynamic team of marketing professionals, and take ownership of email campaign planning and execution. Bring your knowledge of the channel and best practices to improve how we do, and what we do, to better communicate to our SimplePractice subscribers and customers.
- Craft marketing automation workflows and execute drip campaigns.
- Own production responsibilities from email calendar planning to campaign implementation and execution.
- Measure and report performance. Execute A/B tests and other optimization strategies where necessary.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, email opt-outs and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Familiarity with database management.
- Own routing and traffic of email creative for reviews and approval.
- Analyze past and current email campaign performance and propose ways to increase engagement through analytical learnings.
- Champion continuous advancement of marketing automation features and capabilities.
- Design, support and execute email marketing campaigns to support communication to various customer segments and personas.
- Manage creative development of email templates and landing pages.
- Build lead capture forms and landing pages to support acquisition goals.
- Monitor, report and analyze performance to improve conversion rates, increase ROI, prevent contact fatigue, and optimize the content strategy and journey.
Responsibilities that can be earned
- Opportunity to own high-visibility campaigns and/or new business lines.
- Participate in journey mapping process to create best in class end-to-end customer experiences, from digital touchpoints to content topics and themes.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with marketing automation
- Experience with end-to-end email campaign management
- Experience with campaign reporting, analysis and optimization
- Strong knowledge of, and familiarity with, email marketing best practices