Email Marketing Manager at Centerfield
How You'll Contribute...
- Develop and own event-based email marketing strategy and execution inclusive of automated marketing campaigns, transactional, and broadcast messaging
- Leverage your experience to build data-driven customer segments and compelling marketing campaigns aimed towards both acquisition and retention
- Analyze performance to continuously optimize targeting, creative, offers, timing, and frequency to drive growth
- Focus on technical execution from creative approval to quality assurance
- Manage core email health functions inclusive of deliverability, list hygiene, account reputation, and compliance
- Work cross-functionally to own the full lifecycle of implementation from ideation and launch and communicating results
- Serve as email subject matter expert internally and in a client-facing capacity
What We're Looking For...
- 3-5 years of conversion-focused email marketing experience, preferably in e-commerce
- Experience with Google Analytics and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with split-testing techniques and best practices
- HTML and technical skills to troubleshoot and QA autonomously as needed
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and analysis to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of project management competency
- Masterful in prioritization and focus to convert ideas into results
- Experience with Twilio SendGrid transactional and automation products
- Working knowledge of basic SQL to access data in RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience using Tableau
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms)
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!