Email Marketing Manager
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
As our Email Marketing Manager, you’ll play a fundamental role in our central marketing function by designing email campaigns and managing customer journeys through our email CRM programs. Customer IO, SendGrid, Simon Data is your playground. “Right people, right message, right time” is your mantra. And you love analytics, almost as much as you love bikes and running. If this is you, then shoot us a note! Zwift is looking for a super motivated person to fill the role of Email Marketing Manager at our global HQ in Long Beach, CA.
- Design and deliver our email program to meet Zwift business objectives for customer acquisition, reactivation and retention
- Create, target, A/B test and measure email marketing campaigns against key audience cohorts
- Report weekly on email KPIs
- Ensuring activity is optimized through the use of appropriate tools and methods and aligned to communication plans
- Act as the internal traffic controller within Zwift Marketing, to harmonize the competing priorities for email promotion
- Publish and coordinate email marketing calendar, request and manage assets, and develop briefs in coordination with the creative and brand team
- Day2Day liaison with internal copywriters
- Integrate eCommerce opportunities which delivers deeper customer engagement and increases average revenue per user
- Have an on-going enthusiasm for making recommendations for improvement and optimization
- Working closely with colleagues across departments to further to develop and refine a clear CRM strategy
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in email marketing
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, copy and design approaches, CAN-SPAM, GDPR compliance, and list health
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Demonstrated project management experience with ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across diverse teams, including creative, engineering, and analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects
- Working knowledge of sending campaigns through standard email service providers, basic HTML, email-centered CSS, and Excel.
Top 5 Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.