Email Marketing Manager
Discover it Here.
At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites” to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our customer-first mentality. Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Work hard and play hard in a fun, casual and collaborative work environment in the heart of Downtown LA.
The CRM Retention team is responsible for driving email, mobile, and app digital marketing campaigns. We are focused on driving targeted one-to-one messages that are relevant to our customers. We are seeking a dynamic leader for our Digital Marketing team. The Digital Marketing Manager is motivated, results-oriented, and a strategic thought leader. This role involves working with marketing groups, merchants, and cross functional teams.
A day in the life...
- Support the business by providing a variety of specialized services in Marketing, specifically related to the email marketing channel
- Building out a strategic roadmap, segmentation, and content planning
- Development with Test and Learn Roadmap
- Management of Subject Line Optimization
- Proficient in Email KPI performance, Google Analytics, and GA Tag management
- Assist in enhancing department vision and strategies to support Company goals
- Develop, evolve, and execute business processes to support the department
- Develop, implement, and measure optimization testing and plans in order to drive stronger performance of the email program
- Lead email operating practices and procedures, determine where improvements can be made, and work to implement changes and communicate with key stakeholder teams
- Manage vendor partner relationship with email service provider; optimize performance of service provider and ensure adherence to contractual obligations
- Plan, facilitate, and/or execute assigned projects, including marketing programs and campaigns
- Assist in the development of the department budget
- Maintain strong knowledge of the target customer, retail, marketing and competitive trends; serve as the in-house expert on what the competition is doing with email efforts
You own this if you have...
- 5+ years experience in email marketing in fashion retail or online retail
- Proven experience in managing a large email program, including developing overarching strategies
- Ability to work in Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Strong understanding of existing and emerging email marketing best practices and technologies
- Proven experience in email testing methodologies, versioning / personalization
- Strong vendor management experience
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. We listen to what’s most important and continue to evolve our offering to support both our employees and their families.
Beyond strong health, retirement and time off benefits, Nordstrom is proud to offer:
- Commuter Benefits
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Charitable Giving and Volunteer Match
- Merchandise Discount
- Nordstrom Stock Purchase Plan
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.