Email Lifecycle Associate Manager at LegalZoom
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 a.m. (PST) on Friday, December 10, 2021
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Associate Manager of Lifecycle Marketing Operations, a dynamic team player in our Lifecycle and Martech org. Your primary responsibility will be to bring to life marketing strategies that build personalized relationships with prospects and customers through all stages of their journey. You will manage day-to-day operations for email campaigns-including translating project requirements, making operational recommendations based on email best practices, utilizing SQL to pull accurate audience segments, and developing and launching emails. You will thrive in this role if you are passionate about marketing operations and eager to drive results. Attention to detail and hybrid marketing/technical skills are instrumental to this role.
- Own email/SMS development from start to finish, driving excellence in email coding, QA practices, audience segmentation, and campaign monitoring
- Partner with key stakeholders to translate requirements from creative briefs, and accurately develop an execution plan for campaign deployment
- Work with a cross-functional group including content, design, brand, legal, and data teams to produce highly engaging and personalized campaigns
- Provide ongoing program support, workflow set-up, process documentation, and reporting
- Improve the team's email program with research on latest email innovations, best practices, data privacy, and applicable regulations
- Assist with the ongoing up leveling our technical capabilities, not just for Lifecycle experiences but also broader Marketing needs. Our vision is to create best-in-class technical and operational capabilities
- 3 years of experience in email development, ESP/CRM management, and/or lifecycle and retention marketing
- Proactive and detail-oriented; you have a spirit of inquiry and curiosity
- History of executing detailed digital requirements with strong deadline orientation
- Have moderate to advanced hands-on experience in:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Journey Builder, Automation Studio, AMPScript, A/B testing, file management
- Building and rebuilding HTML/CSS for email
- Building and rebuilding SQL
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS fundamentals and SQL or other database technologies
- Think "outside the box" to come up with creative solutions for various program challenges
- Experience with Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, and/or other analytics platforms
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Display strong communication, writing, and grammar skills
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description