eCommerce Marketing Manager at Zwift
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
WHO WE'RE SEEKING:
WHO WE'RE SEEKING:
Do you love eCommerce as much as you love sport? Marketing initiatives, creative campaigns, A/B testing and retargeting are your jams, and your perfect day starts with a morning run or ride? ? We're on the lookout for a road captain to spearhead the development, management & deployment of Zwift's ecommerce marketing programs. You in?
What you'll do:
- Own and drive e-commerce marketing success across paid media channels, organic search, and email, including monitoring and analysis of performance.
- Align eComm and Marketing teams with internal other cross-functional partners, and maintain the creative/promotional calendar
- Support the planning, creation, and development of 360 consumer facing campaigns
- In collaboration with the Marketing & eCommerce team, supports the development of the Zwift eCommerce annual marketing plan, ensures that work is scheduled in time and delivered
- Monitor and reports performance of eCommerce Marketing programs
- Have an intimate understanding of key target audiences, marketing objectives, competitive environment, market dynamics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Merchandising, Product Management, Creative Studio, Game/Product, Partnerships, Global Marketing, Media, Analytics
- Manage key stakeholders - both internal and external - as needed
- Develop learning plans for measuring and optimizing programs over time
- Support and report into Senior Marketing Communications Manager
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus
- 4+ years' experience in eCommerce marketing with focuses on CRM and/or paid channels; specialty retail experience is plus
- Hands-on knowledge of best in class email software systems
- Experience managing and analyzing paid media channels, including: Google SEM, Social, and retargeting
- Deep understanding of performance marketing and KPIs
- Basic understanding of targeting and/or cohort analysis
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines required
- Experience of working with large consumer brands, preferably across health/wellness/sport/tech categories
- A keen interest in the wellness sector with broad based knowledge of the cycling and/or running industry, media and consumer landscape
- Obsessive passion for details
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description