Director, Product Marketing
As Director of Product Marketing for the Construction Financials product line, you are passionate about leading, growing, and developing product marketing teams, marketing strategy, technology, and interested in identifying and solving market problems that drive positive business outcomes. You have a track record of building great teams, inspiring others to develop best in class go-to-market strategies. You are an expert communicator and enjoy the challenges of driving alignment across diverse and passionate individuals and organizations.
In this role, you are responsible for fostering a team of product marketers that will be product champions, evangelists, and owners of their product’s positioning in the market. Your team will partner with the product managers to develop revenue focused product strategies and create best in class go-to-market strategies and launch plans that continue to establish Procore as the best and most widely used construction management platform in the industry. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the required industry, market, and product knowledge as well as ensuring this knowledge is shared with product management, sales, customer success, and the other marketing departments.
As a Director, you are expected to:
Become a leader worth following
- Demonstrate high self awareness and proactive self development
- Demonstrate confidence, competence, and commitment to radically candid crucial conversations
- Assume responsibility to drive solutions - demonstrate extreme ownership
Build leaders worth following
- Demonstrate excellence in hiring, firing, promoting and value divers and global talent
- Prioritize, value,and reward people development and empowerment - be a full time people leader
- Role model cross group collaboration, integrity, and Procore values
Lead an organization worth following
- Drive innovation operationally and organizationally - drive productivity, take risks, and challenge the status quo
- Set clear and actionable strategies to win markets, customers, and the community
- Demonstrate strong business acumen - understand how your department, Procore, our customers, and our partners drive sustainably successful businesses
- Execute dynamically with velocity - drive speed, agility, and achieve scope, scale, and quality
What we're looking for:
- 12+ years experience leading results-driven go-to-marketing strategies and product launches in a B2B SaaS environment
- At least 5 years experience successfully building, scaling, and leading successful product marketing organizations
- You have a strong empathy for customers, sales teams, customer success teams, marketing teams, product teams, and a passion for revenue and growth
- You are an influential strategist, communicator, and SaaS revenue thought leader who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures.
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness, optimism, and ownership at every level
- You have exemplary communication and presentation skills, equally comfortable speaking in front of intimate groups of executives or thousands of people
- You have demonstrated the ability to influence executives and build strong working relationships with leaders across departments
- MBA or related Masters preferred
- Experience in financial or related industry preferred
- Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus
- Successful candidates will be: ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive. Goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and curious.
Procore Technologies exists to improve the lives of everyone in construction. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.