Director, Product Marketing (GoodRx Gold) at GoodRx
- Build and own strategic go to market roadmap – Leveraging insights about our target consumer and the marketplace, you will partner with Product, Marketing, Patient Advocacy and the BI teams to develop a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and roadmap to launch our products.
- Establish Optimized Product Positioning - As you develop a deep understanding of who our customers are, and what options they are considering to solve their needs, you will develop and optimize your product’s positioning and messaging in a way that resonates with customers and differentiates our products in the market. This compelling messaging will be leveraged across marketing channels (website, landing pages, ad campaigns, etc).
- Serve as expert and voice of our customers - Know who they are, where they are, how they purchase, what competing offerings they would consider and their key buying criteria.
- Become an expert on our product and it' performance - Build & manage a dashboard that tracks your key product marketing KPIs. Identify areas of opportunity to maximize acquisition, engagement and retention among members.
- Own creation of marketing assets - Assess the current member journey, alongside feedback from Product and Marketing teams, to create new marketing assets (both physical & digital) to help promote your product lines and increase conversion.
- Drive Product & Customer Research Efforts - Lead market research to identify new opportunities through structured analysis, market trends, competitive benchmarking, quantitative & qualitative feedback in order to help inform the product roadmap
- Evaluate and optimize customer journey to show marked improvement in acquisition, engagement and retention
- Establish an optimized Go-To-Market roadmap for certain upcoming product feature launches
- Build a Product Marketing dashboard that highlights the key metrics on a weekly basis
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of progressive product marketing experience, including demonstrated success positioning & promoting new product & service offerings
- Inquisitive - Asks questions and seeks to understand in order to evaluate the best path forward.
- Storyteller - Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points
- Consumer-Centric - Always focuses on the customer’s perspective in order to influence new product features and to develop messaging that will resonate with our target audience.
- Analytical - Understands the importance of using data to make an informed decision. Is comfortable sifting through data from a variety of sources to create a hypothesis and use a scientific testing method to test those hypotheses.
- Results-oriented – Has a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans
- Organized - The ability to tackle multiple projects at once and synthesizing each project goal and objective and laying out a strategic plan to tackle each one and monitor progress
- Strong Communicator - Both speaking & writing abilities will be tapped into this role in order to tell the story of our products across various marketing channels
- Collaborative - Ability to work effectively alongside several groups across the organization, and take on task ownership, in order to take a project across the finish line
- Track record of Success - Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment, adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Hybrid strategy/tactical skills - Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on