About NEXT Trucking:
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA, NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Twilio, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enable freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
What You’ll Do:
- Identify key players in trucking and freight tech industries
- Design, develop and negotiate business deals with viable partners consistent with market strategies, and financial objectives with optimum mutual benefits
- Business partnerships include but not limited to:
- Joint servicing of common customers with different services in supply chain
- Cross sale of each other’s products and services
- API integration and/or other process integration
- Development of joint products and services
- Acquisition or sharing of customer base
- Joint or co-op marketing and outreach programs
- Spearhead and work cross functionally with tech, sales and other marketing functions to ensure partnership success
- Deliver great experience to partners and act as the brand ambassador and liaison between partners as well as within the company
- Forecast, measure and report the results of all business partnerships and joint ventures.
What You’ll Have:
- BS/BA in business administration or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience in selling, business development and partnership contract negotiations
- Must have a keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to win
- Trucking or freight tech experiences preferred
What You’ll Receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry