Director, Marketing at Medely
Reporting to the CEO, this person will serve as the lead marketing strategist for Medely Inc and Medely Solutions. The person we seek is a strategic thinker who can translate big picture marketing vision to implementable operational plans, this individual is a dot connector who must understand how all of our marketing efforts work together to build our brand and advance our goals.
This person will be charged with building and leading a world class marketing team whose purpose is to build best in class campaigns, drive awareness, signups, and engagement on the Medely platform.
Who the ideal candidate will be/have:
- A B2B marketing leader with 5 to 10 years of experience building pipeline and delivering highly engaged prospects to sales.
- An expert in collecting, analyzing and internally sharing competitive intelligence
- Able to assume the role of brand storyteller and evangelist, blending positioning, messaging, and industry trends into a clear, tangible narrative
- Deep understanding and experience about brand expression and experience and knows how to bring a brand to life through strategic marketing campaigns.
- An experienced marketer with 5+ years spent creating and implementing brand and marketing strategies based on data-driven insights
- Experienced in selling and providing operational solutions to small, mid, and enterprise level companies
- Able to develop and retain a great marketing talent
- A great collaborator as you will work across multiple teams
- Naturally curious and enjoy asking questions, understanding how companies prosper and pushing to ensure we are operating as effectively as we can.
- Continually focused on the improvement of the brand and how we use marketing tools to engage with our customers.
- Customer-centric and always striving to provide a flawless customer experience. This obsession to create high quality experiences is not limited to our customers, you treat everyone including colleagues with the same hospitality.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and execute!
What you will do:
- Work with the company founders to oversee creative execution of proposed brand strategy and positioning
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and business strategy and customer needs, review/conduct competitive and market research, engage closely with our engineering and executive leadership team.
- Develop the product marketing deliverable plan and build a product marketing strategy for the future of Medely’s growth
Within your first three months, you will:
- Work on building a fully staffed, world class marketing team
- Design and implement a competitive response program
- Evangelize Medely through speaking engagements, webinars, customer calls and customer outreach.
- Deliver the content for our website updates
- Define and implement how you will measure and report on your team’s outcomes and contributions
Within six months, you will:
- Build/update a library of product marketing core assets related to buyers, competitors, and customer stories
- Build the pitch decks and customer communications to support our renewals and upsell team
- Be the first person in the company who the sales team goes to for messaging and competitive input and strategies
- Arm the Sales Development Representative (SDR) and AE team with the tools and conversations to convert prospects from Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Become an expert in our market, including knowledge of our competitors
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located on the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation for team members and 10 paid holidays.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.