At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking a Director of Marketing to lead marketing initiatives and strategy for important growth areas of the business. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Offline Marketing, you will work across business units and cross-functional teams to develop and execute print and out-of-home marketing campaigns that will drive growth and retention.
- Effectively communicate with business leads, product, creative, vendors and other cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion
- Work with business intelligence team to set up test parameters, structure tests and formats for results reporting
- Collaborate with creative team to produce unique concepts
- Source and negotiate in-store opportunities
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of professional experience in marketing with at least 5 years driving meaningful D2C and B2B marketing plans
- Deep familiarity with print process, including vendor management
- Out-of-Home placement experience
- Significant experience with brick and mortar marketing efforts (grocery, pharmacy preferred)
- History of developing innovating marketing campaigns outside of traditional postcard/envelope mailing
- Experience managing large cross-functional projects
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description