At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Marketing Manager for our growing Manufacturer Solutions group. In this role you will work across the business units and broad cross-functional marketing teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns that will raise the level of awareness of GoodRx solutions with Pharma/Biotech clients
- Build multi-channel (conference, sales collateral, email) marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Head of Manufacturer Solutions and Marketing leadership to bring campaigns to life by being hands on with all facets of campaign production including, but not limited to, creative, QA, and reporting/analysis
- Help develop and manage a customer CRM production to ensure lifecycle marketing goals are met
- Perform quality assurance on each campaign to ensure that campaigns are executed error free and that the user experience is optimal
- Monitor and report on key marketing metrics for campaigns and overall CRM programs
- Identify areas of opportunity to maximize engagement, conversion and retention
- Develop a technical expertise in all of our campaign and CRM related tools
- Aid in coordination and development of creative, copy and content for member communications
Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years highly focused B2B or Enterprise marketing experience with a specific focus on customer engagement and retention designed to scale a growing business.
- Hands-on experience building multi-channel marketing campaigns in marketing automation tools
- Analytically minded with a strong grasp of CRM metrics and what drives them
- Must be detail oriented with an eye for overall user experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description