Director Of Marketing (Hybrid) at Electric Hydrogen (Remote)
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to create an abundant and decarbonized material future. Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
We are searching for a Director of Marketing to build out an innovative Marketing function for our disruptive clean energy technology company. You will be the first full-time hire in marketing and work cross-functionally across the company to drive customers to our doorstep. You will define and execute your own strategy to manage our marketing touchpoints – with customers, partners and the greater cleantech community. You will be expected to hire and build out a team.
You will be based in San Carlos, CA and will be able to work on a hybrid basis. You will report to the SVP of Global Sales and be part of a high energy customer-oriented team.
- Create New Customer Opportunities: Cultivate and drive high quality customers and partners to our Sales Team
- Own "Know Your Customer" (KYC): Identify customer and market landscape trends in the EH2 customer segment and evolve our company understanding of our customer
- Build the Brand:
- Keep EH2 involved and influencing in the green hydrogen, energy and industrials sector through activating the company at key industry events and conferences
- Define and communicate out what the unique EH2 brand and value proposition to customers, recruits and industry
- Tell The Story:
- Own all company collateral and evolving it as our company and product matures
- Work with Product Team to leverage tools and resources like our LCOH app (eh2.com/toolkit) across marketing initiatives
- Multiple years experience working in Marketing or Product Marketing in a B2B setting, with a demonstrated record of achievement
- A vision-driven leader that is entrepreneurial and creative, with a bias toward thinking big
- Ingrained with a customer-first psychology and a passion for understanding complex markets and customers
- Data-driven and analytical in decision making
- Excitement and desire to get into the details of our product's technology
- Ability to travel as needed for events and conferences
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in people management
- A passion for decarbonization
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or other related field
- 5-7 years experience working at a hardware technology company or in the energy or industrials
- Experience in with products that required multi-year sales and marketing strategies
- Experience working in a start-up setting
- An eye for design and a pen for concise and effective communication
- Masters degree, MBA or related field
Electric Hydrogen offers the best benefits possible. We pay 100% of all employees' health/dental/vision/disability insurance premiums and 100% of the premium for their immediate family. This is for all of our full-time employees. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. We also offer a generous 401k match and unlimited time-off.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.