Metropolis is an AI and computer vision start-up building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility.
This is your opportunity to join early and build something remarkable at the intersection of technology, mobility, and real estate. We are reimagining the parking experience today but developing an ecosystem to support all forms of mobility tomorrow; and if you have a passion for transforming the urban landscape to more intelligently facilitate EV charging, last mile transport, autonomous vehicles, and even electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL), please consider joining us.
The Company is led by an experienced executive team with diverse backgrounds, including a successful LA-based tech founder, a technical leader from eHarmony and DogVacay, and senior professionals from major global financial services firms and the world’s leading mobility companies; our first-class engineering talent joins us from Google, Palantir, Rubicon Project, Honey, Canoo, and others.
We approach life with wonder and curiosity. We’re inventors, skeptics and, at times, have been called crazy. We challenge one another with passion, from principle and with respect. But above all, we are relentless in our drive to build a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture.
We are seeking a passionate, creative, and highly organized self-starter to join our team and lead all marketing efforts for Metropolis. Candidates with a record of developing, executing, and managing acquisition strategies and brand campaigns for world-class consumer brands at scale are sure to get our attention. Expect to lead strategic initiatives with direct executive involvement as we scale the Metropolis platform across major US cities.
You likely have:
- An entrepreneurial drive and a motivation to achieve rapid results
- High emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to generate enthusiasm and confidence from others
- A natural ability to captivate audiences through inspirational storytelling
- A strong bias for using data to support decision making and the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights for a range of stakeholders
- A principled view on top-of-funnel growth and how to do that efficiently
- Experience working with technology and product organizations
- A keen understanding for how to blend digital products into physical world experiences
- Strong project management skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects across various teams
What you will do:
- Build the Metropolis marketing ecosystem across web, email, OOH advertising, social, physical buildouts, etc. to align campaign narratives, channel plans, and messaging across respective touchpoints
- Communicate how all elements connect together in a clear and compelling way; develop a cadence for planning and regularly sharing updates
- Author and deliver marketing briefs grounded in insights and incorporating input from relevant teams
- Develop integrated marketing plans for brand campaigns, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams and coordinating with in-market teams
- Define the approach for driving top-of-funnel growth, primarily on the consumer side but secondarily B2B
- Execute hyper-local customer acquisition strategies
- Collaborate with agency partners as they translate strategy into consumer-facing assets
- Manage budgets and timelines, ensuring all milestones are met
- Design the future state of the Marketing organization: Growth and Performance, Brand and Experience, Creative and Social, CRM and Lifecycle, Research and Insights, et al
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits