Director, Integrated Channel Marketing at LegalZoom
Director, Integrated Channel Marketing
At LegalZoom, we exist to democratize law and deliver on that purpose by bringing quality and affordable legal help to anyone who is starting a business, planning for their family, and protecting their ideas. If you ask our employees, (or Zoomers, as we call ourselves), they’ll tell you the people are the best part about working here, and that’s because we don’t lose sight of our purpose. We are a company passionately focused on our customers through our products and services, supported by a strong technology platform that enables our customers to interact with us anytime and anywhere. We are a high growth company, expanding rapidly into new products and services, and looking to bring in leaders that want to further drive our purpose, help lead our growth, enhance our culture, develop our teams and accelerate career growth in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, inclusive, transparent and talented organization.
We are looking for our first Director of Integrated Channel Marketing, a key leader in the LegalZoom marketing organization to drive cross-channel campaign strategy, planning and measurement. S/he will deliver the integrated campaign plan that maximizes channels like paid, earned, editorial, PR, comms, and customer stories to deliver full funnel objectives, from brand to DR. Most importantly, s/he will iterate upon this plan through always-on testing and optimization of channel, audience, and creative. The ideal candidate will have experience operating at the intersection of traditional media (TV, radio, etc.) and performance marketing channels (social, programmatic, SEM, etc.), with particular expertise in user acquisition. As a passionate people leader, s/he is committed to developing a high performing team of campaign strategy and media measurement experts. S/he will have a track record of leading cross-functionally to mobilize teams and influence senior stakeholders, and will report to the VP of Digital Marketing and Paid Acquisition.
- Deliver omni-channel campaign strategy across paid, earned, editorial, PR, comms, etc.
- Partner with internal channel teams and external agencies to drive execution of this strategy
- Lead media planning in partnership with internal teams and agency
- Establish and implement KPIs by channel that drive to holistic company goals
- Champion an always-on testing discipline that establishes test roadmap, hypotheses, and actionable insights that lead to relentless campaign optimization and iteration
- Own media measurement in partnership with the Analytics team to measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance
Knowledge and Skills:
- 10+ years of analytical marketing experience (e.g. e-commerce, gaming, food delivery), either in-house or agency
- Strong people leadership skills, passionate about team and people development
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and platforms in the rapidly changing media landscape, with strong opinions on tech stack required to operationalize an iterative campaign strategy
- Fluent in offline and digital media math, attribution models, and media measurement philosophies
- Ability to analyze business data trends to inform decisions that will fuel company growth
- Motivated self-starter that can drive projects and initiatives with little supervision
- Cross-functional leadership to influence without authority
- Confidence in communication and presentation to all levels of organization
- Spirit of inquiry and curiosity