Who We Are:
Reformation is a fast-growing company that proves fast fashion and sustainability can coexist. With both our HQ and our own factory based in Los Angeles, we combine stylish, vintage-inspired designs with sustainable practices. We release limited-edition collections every week on our website and in our 20 brick and mortar stores.
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Director of Growth Marketing:
Reformation is looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to join the Growth Marketing team. The team is focused on amplifying the organic success of Reformation, and this role will play a crucial part in helping the organization realize wins. The Director of Growth Marketing is responsible for developing and optimizing a digital-first strategy for customer and revenue growth through paid media. The day-to-day will vary, but the right candidate is analytical, strategic, and operational with a desire to see the tangible impact of his or her efforts.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead performance marketing strategy through execution on paid social and paid search channels
- Create and own paid marketing budget with the guidance of senior leadership; optimize paid budgets based on weekly and monthly pacing
- Analyze and iterate campaigns based on traffic, CPA and revenue goals to drive continued growth
- Build customer insights through marketing channel data and site analytics to continuously find new ways to speak to a growing audience
- Measure and evolve customer attribution to provide a holistic view of channels
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive thoughtful, on-brand creative
- Maintain and develop strong partner relationships with marketing platforms and agencies
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree required in business, statistics and/or economics
- 5+ years of relevant experience scaling paid media to drive revenue and customer growth at a DTC ecommerce company
- Expertise in mentoring and managing a growing team
- Strong analytical and quantitative expertise in marketing platforms, attribution, and site analytics
- Skilled and interested in translating data into actionable insights, and high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, and Looker
- Entrepreneurial, creative and scrappy mindset
Who You Are:
- You are deeply analytical. You are known to execute, analyze, refine, and repeat.
- You are relentlessly curious.
- You love being hands-on and solving problems - you don’t see this as a task; it’s a passion.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- You own your work, take initiative, and have the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- You’re the type of team member who is willing to pick up slack and do the unglamorous tasks to help grow the company.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Forbes, Eco-Age, Fast Company