Director of Growth Marketing at Mythical Games (Greater LA Area, CA or Remote)
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
This is an opportunity to be in a key position in an emerging industry set for record growth. The Director of Growth Marketing will partner with our VP of Growth Marketing to tackle the many challenges as we trailblaze our way through the evolving landscape that is the crypto gaming market.
- Be a business owner of one or several titles, overseeing the execution of growth initiatives
- Dive deep into understanding every touchpoint of user engagement to be able to identify opportunities for growth
- Develop and maintain KPI’s and goals for your titles
- Work cross-functionally to resolve blockers and conflicts
- Establish a growth strategy framework with clear communication and transparency in mind
- Hold yourself and others accountable for executing business goals
- Hire, train, and maintain a best in class team
- Manage your funding funnel with detailed analysis and a “fundraising” mentality
- Be an example for the company in implementing a data-driven culture
- 5+ years of experience with User Acquisition campaigns in a gaming or similar industry
- 4+ years of experience with leading a team in a performance-driven environment
- 5+ years of experience owning advertising partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Mobile and Web attribution methodologies
- Working knowledge of SQL, EXCEL
- Working knowledge of Data visualization software like Looker, Tableau
- BA in Marketing, finance, or similar field
Nice to have
- MS in Marketing, finance, or similar field
- Working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge in the execution of Email and CRM campaigns
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.