Director of Digital Marketing
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a data-driven Director of Digital Marketing with expertise in SEM (Google Adwords / Bing Ads) and Paid Social (FB / Insta / Pinterest) to develop new marketing strategies, campaigns, and placements to drive growth while improving acquisition cost. This individual will lead strategic, high-volume experimentation on all key current and potential user acquisition channels. This role works cross-functionally with Finance, Product and Engineering and reports directly to the Head of Acquisition.
What you’ll do:
- Stand up, scale and optimize campaigns for new product releases and entry into new geographies
- Leverage marketing and acquisition data to optimize spend across channels
- Evaluate results and make data-driven recommendations to senior executives
- Manage multi-million dollar budget allocation across channels to drive peak ROI across channels
- Design the testing roadmap for paid channels to evaluate messaging, creative, audience, frequency, and bids across channels
- Play a lead role in hiring, training and developing a team to lead campaign execution, optimization & analysis, and oversee highly detail-oriented, tactical execution from that team
What we’re looking for:
- MBA preferred + Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics)
- 3-5+ years experience managing performance marketing in-house at a high growth brand or at a top tier agency
- Recent hands-on experience coupled with deep platform knowledge in performance marketing channels at the strategic level
- Data-driven mindset coupled with the ability to effectively communicate and present to C-class executives
- In depth knowledge of performance channels with expertise in SEM (Google Adwords / Bing Ads) and Paid Social (FB / Insta / Pinterest),
- Strong Excel skills and technical savvy required, proficiency with SQL preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a multi-million dollar acquisition budgets