Director, Demand Generation at WELL Health, Inc.
ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
WELL Health is seeking a proven demand generation leader to optimize and energize the pipeline starting at the top of the funnel. This is a role that will assume direct responsibility for inbound volume and quality, the performance marketing budget, and the team required to execute on your plan.
The Director, Demand Generation, reports into the Head of Marketing, and will work closely with Product Marketing, Communications, and Revenue Operations to design and execute impactful campaigns. You will oversee our marketing technology stack, enhance our digital footprint, build our awareness and lead gen strategy and run your campaigns through a breadth of B2B channels including webinars, events, website, email, and social.
Take a seat among a tight-knit, talented, and hard working Marketing team. This is a place for teamwork fueled by a healthy competitive spirit. A high tolerance for ambiguity is critical for success in this role.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Craft a powerful B2B demand and ABM engine that promotes ambitious pipeline coverage and attribution to Closed Won.
- Aggressively test new campaign types across B2B channels (no stone left unturned)
- Identify, target, and win across all ICPs and segments
- Take responsibility for key metrics related to CAC, lead acquisition, conversion, and channel performance
- Develop and maintain the marketing technology stack, workflow tools, integration with third-party platforms, and reporting dashboards, all to support your ROI analysis
- Establish, manage, and revise monthly and quarterly demand gen targets, while continuously optimizing for cost per qualified opportunity
- Mentor direct reports who run demand generation channels including email, paid social, sponsored content, direct mail, and field marketing
- Partner with Communications and Product Marketing to design integrated campaigns that help all players achieve their KPIs
- Deliver quality pipeline and work with other teams to ensure accountability and effective responses to customer interest
- 7+ years of B2B SaaS demand generation experience in high-growth companies
- Strong track record of exceptional pipeline generation achievements
- 2+ years of direct people management experience with demonstrated success building, coaching, and growing high-performance teams
- Experience creating and scaling demand generation processes
- An analytical mindset with experience leveraging data to solve problems
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to balance and execute multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to create structure out of ambiguity in fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. This role is remote-friendly. #LI-Remote
WORKING AT WELL
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Employee equity groups – 11 groups available for all to join. Black & Latinx, Women, LGBTQ+, Disability, and many more!
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- Santa Barbara office perks – dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
- Company perks and benefits – MacBook Pro provided, unlimited PTO, generous equity package and full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision).
Interested in learning more? Please visit our LinkedIn page or our Life at WELL Instagram (@wellhealthinc). To hear firsthand what it’s like to work at WELL, please view this team video.
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.