Director of Demand Generation at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is an all-in-one software platform that helps home services companies streamline and grow their business. Founded by the sons of tradesmen who discovered that both of their fathers' professions were vastly underserved by the types of digital tools that were disrupting numerous other industries, ServiceTitan is a truly mission-driven company that takes immense pride in helping contractors become more successful and lead better lives.
**We will consider remote candidates**
We’re looking for a hands-on marketing leader with a passion for building teams, operationalizing functions, and accelerating revenue as we aggressively expand into new markets, segments, and geographies. Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, this role will own all aspects of website creation, lead generation, nurturing, paid acquisition, and organic acquisition. The ideal candidate has a well-rounded background at the intersection of growth, digital, technology, and operations with an obsession for data and insights.
You will play a key role in rapidly growing reach, engagement, pipeline, revenue, and eventually customer retention. Your focus will be on leveraging digital channels at each stage of the marketing funnel to achieve that.
As our Director, Demand Generation, you will:
- Digital strategy and execution
- Own the strategy and roadmap for how ServiceTitan delivers, evolves, and scales its web presence for the company across segments, product offerings, and regions. As a digital services function, you will work closely key business stakeholders from across the organization to deliver our goals.
- Build a best-in-class web team spanning design, web development, production, program management, and analytics.
- Constantly optimize and personalize web experiences to increase lead conversions and decrease time to sale
- Partner with product marketing to drive effective messaging for customer acquisition, retention, and expansion
- Help us test and launch self-serve or trial experiences for customer acquisition
- Own and manage our CMS to serve the entire organization
- Own strategy and roadmap for how ServiceTitan evolves and scales its web presence across personas, new markets, segments, product offerings, industries, partners, and regions
- Content marketing, inbound programs, and SEO
- Lead SEO team and develop our roadmap of new pages and experiences to grow our organic reach. Leverage the content team to create the right content for our audience.
- Own end-to-end our content strategy for gated content and experiences that will drive significant conversion
- Own our customer newsletter and work closely with Marketing Ops to operationalize our nurture programs
- Build out and run a robust webinar program that supports both customer acquisition, upsell, and customer retention
- Own in-product campaigns in collaboration with product marketing and product teams
- Own our social media, community, and reputation management programs and strategy
- Measurement, testing, and optimizationBuild and own a strong framework for analytics and continuous testing and optimization of landing pages and overall website
- Define KPIs and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, benchmarking, and reporting methods to gauge success for digital programs
- Build and own a strong framework for analytics and continuous testing and optimization of landing pages and overall website
- Paid Media
- Manage a 10MM media budget and growing
- Lead paid media campaigns across paid search, social, display, ppl, connected tv, youtube, and growing
- Drive efficient return on ad spend while delivering enough demand to meet sales targets
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc