Director of CRM - Consumer Lifecycle
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Director of CRM to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
The Director of CRM will create and drive the strategic vision to drive adoption, engagement and monetization of Honey’s product suit throughout the member journey. You will lead our CRM efforts and partner closely with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, creative, analytics and member experience to deliver both brand and financial goals. This person is data-informed and will focus on email, mobile & web push notification marketing channels to maximize our CRM efforts. This role will report to the SVP of Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a comprehensive CRM strategy that engages non-members & members with personalized and targeted lifecycle communication to encourage adoption, engagement, and monetization of Honey’s mobile app and browser extension features
- Define member & non-member engagement KPIs and measure performance of marketing campaigns
- Lead the analysis of all CRM campaigns based on the defined KPIs and goals
- Launch and QA marketing campaigns through all necessary channels (email, push, SMS) partnering with product, creative, marketing, & member experience
- Build and maintain a test and learn roadmap to continually optimize the performance of all member lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Create and develop best practices and ensure clear communication
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams on technical implementation & creative development
- 6+ years of experience in CRM marketing (mobile app & web) at a high-growth consumer brand
- Direct experience onboarding & integrating a CRM platform
- Deep experience in A/B & multivariate testing
- Possess the technical chops to speak a common language with product & engineering
- Demonstrated experience leading large cross functional projects
- A hands-on leader with deep experience building & develop people and teams
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity in a fast-paced and self-driven environment
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.