Director of Content Marketing at Scorpion
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:02 p.m. (PST) on Monday, September 28, 2020
The Director of Content Marketing supports the overall vision, mission, and growth strategies for the company, and is responsible for managing our branded content creation to drive measured engagement and action across all of Scorpion’s channels. They will develop original campaigns with innovative, high-quality creative content in a fast-paced, high-volume environment across all Scorpion verticals.
You will be managing a team of 2-4 copywriters by guiding content marketing strategy, identifying growth opportunities and obstacles, and developing communication skills. You will be coaching and leveling up your direct reports on foundational copy writing and editing skills.
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on content marketing campaigns integrated with multiple channels (SEO, Influencer, Email, Social Media, Paid Search, and Programmatic).
- Experienced with data analytical tools such as Google Analytics and various content analysis tools.
- Experience with creating content marketing strategies and planning campaigns for a diverse range of verticals.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and respond to situations quickly
- 5-7 years of experience working in content marketing within an agency/client environment. Both performance marketing and brand building experience required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years prior staff management with development and mentoring experience.
- You are a master communicator and copywriter
- You are an effective leader, helping others to reach their greatest potential at work
Read Full Job Description