The Director of Campaigns & Content reporting to the Vice President, Brand & Comms will lead the creation, development and implementation of all brand led campaigns and content. The Director will oversee all content development efforts including editorial planning, copywriting and creative development and will act as the voice of the brand across the organization.
THE DIRECTOR, CAMPAIGNS AND CONTENT HAS FOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of brand management and brand assets for the organization.
- Implement brand campaigns and go-to-market marketing plans for all corporate priorities.
- Lead editorial planning and content creation including management of social media, influencer and corporate blog.
- Manage relationships, deliverables and budgets of all associated external agency partners.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Oversee the delivery of comprehensive national brand and product campaign
- Create consolidated corporate content editorial strategy and associated calendar
- Deliver social media and influencer strategy and implement across all platforms
- Define content development, production and implementation approach through utilization of team members and external agencies.
- Build out brand asset library to enhance storytelling and brand positioning
- Delivering brand awareness and purchase intent
- Social media engagement
- Content engagement and traffic
- On time and on budget
- 10+ years of direct hands-on consumer marketing experience
- Prior experience successfully building and leading a team
- Unique curiosity and experience within cleantech or related efforts in fighting climate change
- A track record of quantifiable results and successes
- Management of content development, production and implementation
- Creative and innovative thinker who can conceive campaigns that deliver meaningful impact
- Excellent story-teller instincts
- Bachelor’s degree