MuteSix is the #1 performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords, Email Marketing and Amazon Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis
We are looking for a seasoned Programmatic Campaign Manager with experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile) DV 360 (formerly DBM) and exchange-based media buying and search ads 360.
- Managing client Display, Shopping, Video and retargeting advertising campaigns, including strategy, account management, reporting, and client communication.
- Knowledge of programmatic campaigns across native and display channels - including campaign strategy, setup, activation, and optimization.
- Creating and managing a portfolio of client accounts in DV 360 (formerly DBM) and other engines including campaign creation and optimization.
- Exceptional skills with Demand Side Platforms such as DV360 and Amazon.
- Great understanding of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audience data, including data partnerships in the programmatic space.
- Staying current with the new DSP functionality or data products, then successfully launch relevant campaigns.
- Analyzing campaign results, strategy and budgets.
- Understanding of the Programmatic, SEM and PPC advertising.
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Conduct hand-on bid optimization and implement strategies for targeting, creative, and funnel optimization and ROAS target
- 2-4 years' experience with programmatic media buying
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with real-time bidding auctions and bid strategies (CPC, CPM, CPA)
- Hands-on campaign and optimization experience with at least one major DSP (Appnexus, The Trade Desk, DV 360)
- An understanding of the technological components that make up the programmatic environment (e.g. ad servers, exchanges, SSPs, DSPs)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a qualitative field such as economics, math, statistics, finance, etc.
What we offer:
- Unlimited earnings CAP - Besides your salary, you generate additional income from every campaign that you run
- Scooter + dog-friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
- Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks, and weekly farmer’s markets.
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.