Digital Media Buyer - City Beauty
City Beauty, a division of Golden Hippo Media, is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their most beautiful life. We create cutting edge beauty and skincare products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers.
City Beauty is currently looking for a digital media buyer to join our expanding marketing team. As our media buyer you will be responsible for managing our native ad campaigns on Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo, Revcontent, MGID, and others. You’ll be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish. This includes creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns. You will work with our copywriters, programmers, and designers to meet your performance goals.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At City Beauty you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at City Beauty is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back collaborative work environment, where we focus on getting the best results for ourselves and our customers. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Ideate, implement, and manage native advertising campaigns on multiple platforms including Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo, Revcontent, MGID, and more.
- Develop ad creatives (images and copy) for various products.
- Test audiences and segments to discover new opportunities.
- Manage budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting target ROAS parameters.
- Maintain active relationships with account representatives from major advertising platforms to make strategic adjustments to advertising strategies and campaigns.
- Perform regular tracking and analysis on the performance of each advertising channel and campaign. Prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Research new traffic sources to run wherever economically viable
- Actively participating in digital strategy and media planning meetings
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Comfortable with basic image editing using Photoshop
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional and positive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Keen problem-solving, optimization and troubleshooting abilities
City Beauty is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you are passionate about beauty and skincare, thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, City Beauty just might be the place for you.