Digital Marketing Specialist
By leading initiatives relating to the Laserfiche corporate website, the Online Marketing Specialist enhances customers’ and prospects’ experience with the Laserfiche brand.
The Online Marketing Specialist is expected to have the expertise to work closely with Laserfiche Marketing leadership to optimize the online experience for Laserfiche prospects, the ability to proactively respond to feedback and the professionalism to communicate with stakeholders in various roles.
The right individual will be an analytically-minded digital marketer who is passionate about the internet—and the ways people interact with it. If you balance deep technical expertise with a healthy dose of creativity, this could be the role for you.
- Leading all SEO initiatives, including identifying opportunities to improve our company’s and content’s search rank and overall website visibility.
- Managing all Laserfiche web properties, including monitoring the request queue, conducting requirements analysis and testing site improvements.
- Working with design, technical and content teams to manage the conception, development and deployment of new web properties.
- Combining analysis with operational execution, including testing, evaluation and improvement of various web conversion points.
- Proactively communicating ideas for new tests and areas for improvement, while staying up-to-date on changes within the industry.
- Plan, manage, and execute Paid Search / Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Work with the Manager of Demand Generation to create a lead nurturing strategy that turns marketing leads into sales qualified leads
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in business, marketing, psychology, statistics or similar field.
- 1-3+ years digital marketing experience, including knowledge of SEO, paid traffic channels, email marketing and lead nurturing
- HubSpot Certification or Inbound Certification a Plus
- Prior experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Understanding of enterprise software, a plus.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as third party vendors.