Digital Marketing Manager
The Role You Will Have
- Manage performance campaigns across multiple countries for Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Outbrain and other platforms.
- Develop and implement A/B testing strategies for audience targeting, bidding, keyword selection, ad copy, account structure, and landing pages.
- Perform ongoing research, account expansion, and overall campaign optimization.
- Work closely with creative and content teams to develop new ads based on learnings and strategy
- Analyze campaign metrics/data and provide interpretation and suggestions for improving performance and measuring growth spend efficiency
- Stay current with the latest digital marketing, PPC trends, and competitor landscape
- Drive activity with cross-functional team members to support channel initiatives
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 - 5 years in digital marketing space with a proven track record of successful media campaigns with the goal of user acquisition
- High proficiency in search (e.g. Google Ads, Yahoo), native (e.g. Taboola, Outbrain), social (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter), video, activation/install campaigns (e.g. Google UAC, Web Extensions), display advertising (e.g. GDN) and ad networks
- Deep understanding of marketing platforms, bidding strategies, PPC campaign management, optimization tactics and digital marketing best practices
- Exceptionally-detailed knowledge of search metrics, specifically multi-variant testing and ROI analysis
- Experience managing large growth budgets with a proven success record of hitting monthly goals for spend and return
- Creative problem solver with a balance of strategic thinking and proven execution
- Self-starter mentality who is detailed oriented with a commitment to driving strong results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
What We Have To Offer
- Competitive Salary with 401k Safe Harbor Matching
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
- Catered dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.