Digital Marketing Manager at SmartFinancial (Greater LA Area, CA)
SmartFinancial offers smarter insurance products, delivered by people and powered by technology.
We are a technology company that’s shaking up the insurance industry one policy at a time. SmartFinancial has revolutionized the insurance-buying experience with a transparent insurance-technology platform that pairs people with the right insurance carrier.
Founded by a team of insurance and technology experts, SmartFinancial focuses on delivering measurable results and exceptional customer service. We provide a similar resource for insurance partners as they adopt the new technology platform to reach the right consumers. SmartFinancial operates an innovative real-time marketplace that gives insurance clients the ability to optimize marketing campaigns and maximize ROI.
We are looking for a social marketing black belt. We are not looking for someone who has managed social campaigns in the past, this person lives social media marketing! If your primary languages are Facebook, TicTok, Snapchat etc., and you have demonstrated success scaling profitable lead generation campaigns meeting KPI’s in the process, then you might be our next Digital Marketing Manager to lead efforts on this high profile and critical marketing channel at SmartFinancial.
- Develop and manage successful/profitable social marketing campaigns targeting CPA goals.
- Uncover campaign scale and profit drivers
- Work with our analytics team to structure data to make optimizations against those drivers
- Manage communications between technical and creative teams.
- Analyze reporting, as well as partner insights, to recommend strategic improvements
- Demonstrated success launching and managing at-scale and profitable social platform lead generation campaigns
- Highly analytical with the ability to structure data and analytics to uncover critical insights
- Being able to manage and contribute to key creative aspects of social campaigns (ad copy, images, video design, and production management)
- Deep hands-on experience
- Familiarity with 3rd party CPC, CPL, and CPM platforms and networks is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Currently managing at-scale financial services lead generation campaigns on Facebook and/or TikTok
- Demonstrated ability to build, train and manage team of social media buyers
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- 401k with company match
- Health insurance
- Stock options
- Team lunches
- Advancement opportunities - we promote within
- Work in a dynamic and energetic environment
We’re a team of dedicated people who are excited to come to work every day. SmartFinancial offers a fun and engaging company culture in which everyone is encouraged to share ideas and work together. We’re always looking for excited, dedicated people to join our team. SmartFinancial has been named one of the “Best Place to Work” in Orange County four years in a row!